1단계: 만들어 보세요.
Shake your micro:bit and be given a random direction to walk. You will learn about variables, and using random numbers, selection and comparison logic blocks.
다음 동영상을 통해 만들고 프로그래밍하는 방법을 살펴보세요.:
- The program uses a variable called “direction” to store a random number.
- Variables store numbers or values that can change in a computer program.
- Shake the micro:bit to set “direction” to a random number between one and three.
- The program then uses selection and comparison logic blocks to test the value of the variable.
- If “direction” is equal to 1, then an arrow pointing north shows on the micro:bit’s LED display. If “direction” is equal to 2, then the arrow points east. Otherwise, the arrow points west.
- To make the battery last longer, the program pauses for half a second after the arrow appears then clears the screen.
- micro:bit (또는 MakeCode 시뮬레이터)
- MakeCode 편집기
- battery pack (optional but recommended)
- our set-up guide may be useful
2단계: 프로그래밍 해보세요.
3단계: 더 좋게 만들어 보세요.
- Add more directions.
- Use buttons to show icons for skipping, running, and jumping.
- Combine with the touch stopwatch program to make a motivational tool to use in sports lessons.
Thanks to David Hay, an educator in Alberta, Canada for sharing this brilliant project idea with us.