1. korak: Napravi
Što je to?
Turn your BBC micro:bit into a water bottle alert, so you can tell if someone else has drunk from it. You will learn how to use the micro:bit's LED display and accelerometer.
Ova dva videa prikazuju što ćeš napraviti i kojim kodom:
Kako to radi
- The micro:bit shows a heart on its LED display when your water bottle is upright.
- The LED display shows a warning cross when a tilt is detected by the micro:bit’s accelerometer. The cross stays there until you reset the program by pressing the reset button on the back of the micro:bit or by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery.
- An accelerometer measures forces in three dimensions, including gravity, so your projects can tell which way up your micro:bit is.
Što ti treba
- micro:bit (ili MakeCode simulator)
- Uređivač za MakeCode
- komplet baterija
2. korak: Kodiraj
3. korak: Unaprijedi
- Find a way to reset the program without using the micro:bit’s reset button, for example by pressing button A or B to show a heart icon.
- Add an audible alarm using blocks from the music section of the MakeCode editor.