1. korak: Napravi
Što je to?
Use your BBC micro:bit to help you count two different species of plants or animals in your school playground, garden or local park. You will learn about variables, and using the micro:bit's buttons and LED display.
Ova dva videa prikazuju što ćeš napraviti i kojim kodom:
Kako to radi
- The program uses variables called “A” and “B” to store the number of animals or plants counted.
- Variables store numbers or values that can change in a computer program.
- At the beginning of the program, “A” and “B” are set to zero and zero is shown on the LED display. You should always give variables an initial value in a computer program like this.
- Press button A each time you see a particular animal or plant, for example, a duck, and each time one will be added to “A”.
- Press button B each time you see another plant or animal of interest, for example, a goose, and each time one will be added to “B”.
- Shake your micro:bit to show the totals on the LED display.
Što ti treba
- micro:bit (ili MakeCode simulator)
- Uređivač za MakeCode
- battery pack (optional but recommended)
- our set-up guide may be useful
2. korak: Kodiraj
3. korak: Unaprijedi
- Find a way of resetting the counter, for example, by pressing buttons A and B together.
- Make a graphical representation of the number of animals or plants counted, for example, by using dots.
- Show icons representing the animals or plants, or play sound effects, when you have reached a target number.